HERE'S JEWELRY CARE
For Your New obsession
Avoid damaging chemicals.
Hairspray, lotion, and perfume can be damaging to certain types of metals and colored gems. Precious metals like gold, silver, and platinum are especially susceptible to discoloration from these everyday care products. When getting ready in the morning or preparing for a night out, set your jewelry aside, or better yet, leave your jewelry in its case until you’re ready to wear it.
YOUR JEWELRY IS ALLERGIC TO WATER! (ONLY IF IT SAYS WATER- FRIENDLY IN DESCRIPTION THEN ITS NOT ALLERGIC) TRY TO KEEP IT
AWAY clean your items with a microfiber cloth and do not submerse them into dish or bath water. If you accidentally wear one of your jewelry pieces while bathing or washing your hands, please immediately remove the piece, lay it on a towel & blot any moisture away &let it dry..it may tarnish if it is copper and brass charms. sweat may cause this as well.
Do not use a jewelry cleanser
Do not use a jewelry cleanser, as your pieces may become damaged or disclored. If you wear lotion you may notice a slight discoloration under your rings. It is a normal reaction & will not harm the rings or your skin. You can put clear nail polish on the jewelry to try to prevent a reaction.
Remove your pieces
Remove your pieces before going to bed to avoid any accidents that may cause damage to the pieces. Our Jewelry should be the last thing you put on, and the first thing you take off. Every once in a while, wipe your jewelry with a soft cloth to remove anything that will damage the finish.
TAKE OFF JEWELRY BEFORE SWIMMING
REMEMBER THAT YOUR JEWELRY IS ALLERGIC TO WATER AND THE POOL IS NO EXCEPTION (Chlorine & sea water will react with the metals and cause it to tarnish.)
Store your jewelry
Store your jewelry pieces in a cool, dry, place in a box or pouch that comes with your pieces.